Tuesday, June 10, 2008

An ode to Missie

I have a confession...I have blog envy. Actually, I have created my own blog (ta~dah) in the hopes that I would be able to capture my life's events as poignantly as my dear friend Missie Rose. I have gotten such enjoyment in browsing her blogs that I couldn't help but want to create my own. After all, with a little one on the way, I know there will be tons of stuff worthy (or not) of commemorating in a blog that I could look back on and enjoy reading some day. But let me leave you with a little word of warning before I begin...I cannot ensure consistency or longevity in my blog writing... take it from the umpteen diaries I started as a girl who never saw there pages even half full.

1 comment:

  1. you make me blush!

    but seriously, having a blog is a great idea. there will be times you write every day and then a few months might go by without anything, but the fact you know have established a place-you'll always have somewhere, a bookmark for the past and future.

    i can't wait to read all about your pregnancy and life with new baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Sir Winston Churchill