Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I'll take the ribs with a side of...bladder

So, of course, I am not the first to mention or complain about the fact that my baby lives in my ribs...and, as a matter of fact, it hurts! Or if its not my ribs, my bladder makes for a nice target too. How about I also mention that I now wake up every hour, on the hour...can't breath...can't stand to sleep on my side any longer...can't fall back asleep...too hot...jeeze, do I live on the face of the sun...eyes won't stop itching...sneezing...so thirsty!!!! but I don't want to go all the way down stairs for water, might as well be in the desert...Jeff is snoring...should I go on...this sucks. I know I'm not alone in this, and I know in the end it's all worth it, and I should mention that it's not all bad, but maybe I'll sleep better having vented about it.

2 comments:

  1. That does not sound like fun at all. I am especially concerned with the ribs comment. Sounds painful and uncomfortable. We can blame it all on Eve. If we were still in the garden I bet you being preggers would be noting more than eating extra fruit, excluding the apples of course. In the end it will be worth it. You'll get a little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Garden of Eden idea...someone should take it up with the big guy. But I definately agree...it's all gonna be worth it.

    ReplyDelete

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Sir Winston Churchill