Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello Tomorrow

Oh what a difference a day and a little bit of chocolate can make. Ok, let me start by saying I think I’ve been a little hard on myself. I guess I haven’t been giving myself enough credit for all of the changes I have made. Instead, I’ve been focusing on all the things I haven’t done.




So, let me try to correct that: I have lost 8.5 pounds, my pants fit better, I haven’t eaten perfect but I haven’t totally blown it either. I haven’t eaten a single candy bar or drank a single coke. Which is why, this delectable little snack has felt like the greatest indulgence. It’s a treat without having to be too much of a cheat. The little changes are where it’s at! I didn’t gain XX pounds overnight (yeah, still too early to divulge that info) and I sure as heck won’t be able to lose it overnight.

So, the exciting news of the day is that Nicolas Cage is filming a movie right outside of my office, car chase scenes and all! Now, who could get work done with all of that excitement going on out there? Well, not me.
 
These are some photos taken from our balcony...


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Sir Winston Churchill