Sunday, June 2, 2013

I'm pretty sure it starts with a good night's sleep...

I am blogging from my iPhone. That's a new one for me. Lets hope I don't have any autocorrect embarrassments on here then.

So, it is precisely 11:27 pm. Or, in other words, way past my bed time! I'd say I'm having a hard time sleeping because I'm feverishly thinking about all the things I need/want to accomplish this next week. Work is usually a good portion of my stress, but right now I think it's mostly about the start of turning over a new leaf tomorrow, i.e. the beginning of my 10 week challenge. I'm pretty sure that my not-sleeping has something to do with me wanting to drag my feet on all of this. But I'm also pretty busy trying to convince myself that now's the time!

This little inspirational mantra is my motivation of choice right now...
Pinterest is full of little motivational nuggets like this. So now I just need to turn all of these good thoughts into good actions. However, I'm sure the best way to do that is to GET TO SLEEP!

Tomorrow's full of great possibilities!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Sir Winston Churchill