Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life Whirls Around


Today, I feel as if the world is whirling around me and I am just a thoughtless observer. I don’t mean that to sound as depressing as it does, but I am a bit introspective today after my rough weekend. There were some tumultuous times and some unkind words said. I guess that’s about as much as I will rehash it here; just some cryptic words. The tough times make us stronger, right? I choose to believe so, at least based on my experiences.

So, yesterday was our weekly WW meeting at work. I am now down 8.2 pounds, but it totally doesn’t feel like it. I think I just need to keep on keeping on and just fake it until I make it. I still haven’t gotten to the gym or went for a good run. I just keep eating better and not as much, but certainly not perfect. It’s enough for now, but I will hit a big wall if I don’t start stepping it up. Trouble is, that I’m still really lacking in that motivation department right now. Where do you go to find motivation when you have none?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain." -Vivian Greene
"Success is not final, Failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." -Sir Winston Churchill